Year 2023 Up To Date Copy For the Aptitude Test, Computer Based Test (CBT) & Online Assessment:
Download up to date EFCC exams past questions and answers in PDF here to help you prepare with the likely questions to expect in the recruitment cbt test.
About EFCC Exams Past Questions and Answers
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) usually have their recruitment examination aptitude test in CBT format, and their questions are usually brain cracking. It’s an Intelligent Unit and as such brain cracking questions are normally used for screening candidates who want to join the commission.
To be well prepared for EFCC CBT aptitude test examination, candidates must have quality knowledge about EFCC as a body and puzzling questions that has to do with cracking of brain.
Where to Find and Download EFCC Past Questions and Answers for their CBT Aptitude Test
To make things easy for candidates, we have compiled EFCC past questions together and carefully provide answers to them by our team of human resource professionals to help candidates sit for the CBT exams with confidence.
The good news is that about 60% of their questions are mostly repeated so candidates who purchased our EFCC past questions and answers PDF material are advised to seriously study the material and master it as that is the beginning of their success in the EFCC aptitude test exams.
Likely Questions to Expect in EFCC CBT Exams Aptitude Test
Like we earlier said, their questions are mostly about EFCC structure, current affairs, mathematics, english and other logical reasoning questions. They set these kind of questions to test the smartness of the candidates brain as their real time official job description is all about brain works.
Sample Exams Questions About EFCC
1. The acronym “SCUML” is a term in EFCC which stands for what:
(a) Special Crime Unit for Money Laundering
(b) Secret Criminal Undercover against monetary Laundering
(c) Special Control Unit against Money Laundering
(d) Special Crime Unit for Money License
2. The following are part of the requirements for companies in Nigeria to obtain SCUML Certificate in EFCC except?
(a) Official C of O Certificate
(b) Tax Clearance Certificate
(c) Authorised Operational License
(d) Audited Financial Report
3. Any private person who gives false information commits an offence under the EFCC Act and shall be imprisoned for a term not less than?
A. 3 years and not exceeding 4 years
B. 3 years and not exceeding 6 years
C. 2 years and not exceeding 3 years
D. 2 years and not exceeding 5 years
Correct Answer: C
4. A person who retains proceeds of a criminal conduct commits an offence under the EFCC Act and is liable on conviction to imprisonment for a term of?
A. 5 years or 3 times value of proceeds
B. 5 years or 5 times value of proceeds
C. None of the above
D. Not less than 3 years or Fine Equivalent to 100% value of the proceeds or both
Correct Answer: B
5. A cube with all the sides painted was divided into small cubes of equal measurement. The side of a small cube is exactly one fourth as that of the big cube. Therefore, the number of small cubes with only one side painted is
6. Considering given statements as true, select a logical conclusion based on the given statements.
Lady’s Finger is tastier than cabbage
Cauliflower is tastier than Lady’s Finger
Cabbage is not tastier than peas
(a) Peas are as tasty as lady’s finger
(b) Peas are as tasty as cauliflower and lady’s finger
(c) Peas is not tastier than lady’s finger
(d) Cauliflower is tastier than cabbage
(e) None of the above options
Answer: D. Cauliflower is tastier than cabbage
> means tastier
Cauliflower>Lady’s Finger > Cabbage
Peas > Cabbage. Peas can be placed anywhere before cabbage.
So only d follows.
7. The price of a car depreciates in the first year by 25% in the second year by 20% in third year by 15% and so on. The final price of the car after 3 years, if the present cost of the car is N10,00,000 :
8. 80% of a smaller number is 4 less than 40% of a larger number. The larger number is 85 greater than the smaller one. The sum of these two number is
9. Man who has committed such an _______ crime must get the most severe punishment.
NOTE: The sample EFCC questions and answers above is just to give you an idea of what to expect in the material, we strongly recommended that you download the complete updated copy of our EFCC exam past questions in PDF for better preparation for the CBT test.
This past questions and answers material was last updated this year 2023 for the written exams, online Assessment, Computer Based Test.
How to Download the PDF FileThis exam past question papers material is available in PDF download, to get the complete up to date year 2023 version, you can either make payment online with your ATM card or do a direct mobile transfer, USSD or bank deposit:
Price: ₦3,000Why this price? Click here to know
Due to the cost of sourcing for this material, ₦3,000 is the best price we can sell it for now to enable you have value for your money and also help us keep this website alive. You may click here to read our customers reviews to see how they are rating our products.
Click the online payment link above to pay online with your ATM card or do a direct transfer to our bank account. If you do a direct transfer, after payment send us the name on your bank account to verify your payment and your email address to receive the material. Send the details to us via whatsApp.
BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0628306323
ACCOUNT NAME: JOBSGIVERS HR SERVICES
If you need to talk to us, you can chat with any of our available support agent using the WhatsApp live chat button below.
If you can't click the chat button above, you can also WhatsApp us on our phone number below or send us a text message if you are not on WhatsApp.
Note: We respond faster on WhatsApp chat.
Customers Reviews / RatingsSee what some customers who bought this material and other past questions from our store are saying about us. Their reviews and testimonies will give you an idea about our credibility.
See More Customers Reviews Add Your Review Here