Year 2023 Up To Date Copy For the Aptitude Test, Computer Based Test (CBT) & Online Assessment:
Civil Service promotion Computer Based Test (CBT) updated past questions and answers for civil / public servants, download the past questions papers in PDF to enable you write both theory and object cbt test and pass your promotion exam with ease.
Download Civil Service promotion exam past questions papers and answers for public servants who are writing the promotion examination. This Combined Confirmation/Promotion Examination (COMPRO) exam past questions and answers material is useful for the promotion test of all the agencies / parastatals under the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) and other state civil service.
Civil Service promotion Computer Based Test (CBT) Past Questions – Who Will Write The Test?
If you are are a civil servant / public servant due for promotion, you are to write a promotion examination this year. If you must grow from the level you are now then you must write and pass the promotion exam. The easiest way to pass the exam is to prepare for it with the past questions papers and answers as most of their questions are usually repeated.
Luckily, we have the detailed comprehensive and updated Civil Service promotion exam past questions and answers to enable you pass the test with ease.
COMPRO Exam Past Questions – Combined Confirmation / Promotion Examination
COMPRO exam past questions and answers for Combined Confirmation/Promotion Examination (COMPRO) which is also referred to as Federal Civil Service Promotion exam. Hence the detailed updated PDF material is for promotion and confirmation examination. Irrespective of the category you fall into you need this material to succeed in the examination.
Public Service Rules Questions
This past question papers of Civil Service Promotion / COMPRO exam will equip you with the exam focus of civil service rules questions and answers.
Format of Civil Service Promotion Exams Computer Based Test (CBT) – COMPRO
Our past questions papers and answers will enable you know the format and how the examination look like. Knowing the format of Civil Service promotion exam is the first step into passing the promotion test.
1. Compro Past Questions Financial Regulations
2. Compro Past Questions General Paper
3. Current Affairs
4. English Language
5. Public Service Rules
6. Financial Regulations
7. General Paper
8. Office Routine or Special Paper
9. Compro Past Questions Common Law
10. Verbal Reasoning
11. Numerical Reasoning
1. Specific questions about Civil Service
2. Questions about government policies and activities
To answers the theory part easily, you must read wide about civil service and government polices in general. Luckily our Civil Service promotion examination past questions papers and answers is super recommended to pass these huddles.
Likely Questions To Expect In Civil Service Promotion Exams
Below are some of the likely questions to expect in the Civil Service / Public Servants promotion examination. These likely questions are well compiled in this past questions and answer material so you will be well informed ahead of time.
However, we have given some free examples / sample questions on this page to enable you have idea before purchasing the complete material for COMPRO exam.
Free Examples / Samples
1). Who provides Promotion policy in Nigeria?
A. The Federal Government
B. Federal Civil Service Commission
C. The agency / parastatal under which an individual is serving
D. National Directorate of Employment
2). The criteria for promotion in public service can be summarized in________?
B. Years of service
D. Dignity and personality
3). correspondence or material which has been graded according to its sensitivity or importance is referred to as ________?
A. Unclassified correspondence
B. Classified correspondence
C. Civil service rule correspondence
D. Managed correspondence
4). If the word PINT is written under the word SAFE, the word THUD is written under the word PINT and the word HOPE is written above the word SAFE, what word can be read diagonally?
5). One of the following is the main objective of Nigeria vision 2020
A. To become one of the largest economies in the world
B. Total eradication of crime and fraud
C. To be the highest oil producing nation in the world
D. To restore 100% stability in the in Energy and Power sector
6). One of the options below is not one of the sources of information in civil service.
A. The public service rules
B. Circulars and curricular letter
C. Government white paper
D. Newspapers and blogs
Answers To The Free Questions Above
The questions above are just free samples to give you an idea of what to expect in this year Civil Service promotion Computer Based Test (CBT) COMPRO exams, when you buy the complete up to date PDF material of our Civil Service promotion examination past questions papers and answers you will have access to all the necessary exam focus questions for better preparation.
List Of Agencies / Parastatal Promotion Exams For Which This Past Questions is Needed
This material is highly required to write the promotion exam of all the government agencies under civil service. If you are still wondering if our Civil Service promotion examination past questions and answers will be useful in your own agency promotion examination. Below are the list of parastatals for which this material is useful though not limited to them (source):
1. Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria, (CRIN)
2. National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
3. National Veterinary Research Inst (NVRI)
4. Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)
5. National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
6. Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
7. Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
8. Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
9. Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
10. National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
1. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
2. Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
3. Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
4. Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
5. Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
6. National Frequency Management Council
7. Nigerian Television Authority
1. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
2. Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
3. Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
5. Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
6. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
1. Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
2. Social Security Administration of Nigeria (SSA)
3. Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
4. Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
5. Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
6. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
7. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
8. Debt Management Office (DMO)
9. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
10. Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
11. Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
12. Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
13. National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
14. National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
15. National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
16. National Pension Commission PenCom (PenCom)
17. National Planning Commission (NPC)
18. National Sugar Development Council (NSDC)
19. Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
20. Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
21. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
22. Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
23. Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
24. Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
25. Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA)
26. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
27. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
28. Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
1. National Board for Arabic And Islamic Studies (NBAIS)
2. Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
3. National Examination Council (NECO)
4. National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
5. National Teachers Institute (NTI)
6. National Universities Commission (NUC)
7. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
8. National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
9. Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
10. West African Examination Council (WAEC)
11. National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE)
12. National Library of Nigerian (NLN)
1. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
2. Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL)
3. Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
4. National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
5. Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
6. Nigerian Content Monitoring and Development Board (NCMDB)
7. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
8. Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
9. Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
10. Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
11. Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
12. Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)
13. Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
1. Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA)
2. Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
3. National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA)
4. National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
5. National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
1. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
2. National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
3. National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
4. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
5. National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
6. Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)
7. Nigeria center for Disease Control (NCDC)
8. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
1. Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)
2. State Security Service (SSS)
3. National Intelligence Agency (NIA)
4. Cross River State Homeland Security (CRHS)
1. National Judicial Council (NJC)
2. Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC)
3. National Judicial Institute (NJI)
1. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
2. Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
3. Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC)
1. Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)
2. News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
3. Nigerian Press Council (NPC
4. Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
5. Science and technology
6. National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI)
7. National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
8. National Centre for Remote Sensing, Jos (NCRS)
9. Sheda Science and Technology Complex (SHESTCO)
10. National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
11. National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
12. Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
13. Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
14. Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd (NIGCOMSAT)
15. National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)
1. Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA)
2. Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission
3. National Water Resources Institute (NWRI)
4. River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA’s)
1. Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC)
2. National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC)
3. Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)
4. Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
5. Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
6. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
7. Federal Character Commission (FCC)
8. Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
9. Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
10. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
11. Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
12. Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
13. National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
14. National Boundary Commission
15. National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC)
16. National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND)
17. National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
18. National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NaHCON)
19. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
20. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
21. National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR)
22. National Lottery Regulatory Commission
23. National Orientation Agency (NOA)
24. National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP)
25. National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
26. National Sports Commission (NSC)
27. Nigeria Extractive Industries Transprency Initiative (NEITI)
28. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
29. Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI)
30. Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
31. Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC)
32. Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
33. Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
34. Public Complaints Commission
35. Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
36. National Lottery Trust Fund
This promotion exam past questions is relevant in preparing for public / civil service promotion / confirmation exam in the 36 states of Nigeria listed below. No matter the state you are writing, this material is what you need to prepare for any state promotion exam.
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Federal Capital Territory, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Civil Service Promotion Exam Past Questions Papers for Public Servants – What You Need To Know
Currently promotion is like a scarce commodity now in the Federal Civil Service. Gone are the days when promotion comes on a plata of gold. These days one must write the Civil Service promotion examination and pass the test before the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) can give such person a promotion letter.
The only way one can easily pass this exam is to download our Civil Service promotion examination past questions papers and answers for public servants. The material is regularly updated and it is compiled in PDF document which is flexible on any device.
#PDF Materials In Our Database:#We have thousands of past questions in our database to write about, so we may not be able to write detailed description about this particular material now or give much sample questions. But we can assure you that the material will be very useful to you. Remember, it's not our description here that really matters but the actual material you will get after payment. You may want to scroll down the page to read our customers reviews / ratings to see what other buyers are saying about us!
This past questions and answers material was last updated this year 2023 for the written exams, online Assessment, Computer Based Test.
How to Download the PDF FileThis exam past question papers material is available in PDF download, to get the complete up to date year 2023 version, you can either make payment online with your ATM card or do a direct mobile transfer, USSD or bank deposit:
Price: ₦3,000Why this price? Click here to know
Due to the cost of sourcing for this material, ₦3,000 is the best price we can sell it for now to enable you have value for your money and also help us keep this website alive. You may click here to read our customers reviews to see how they are rating our products.
Click the online payment link above to pay online with your ATM card or do a direct transfer to our bank account. If you do a direct transfer, after payment send us the name on your bank account to verify your payment and your email address to receive the material. Send the details to us via whatsApp.
BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0628306323
ACCOUNT NAME: JOBSGIVERS HR SERVICES
If you need to talk to us, you can chat with any of our available support agent using the WhatsApp live chat button below.
If you can't click the chat button above, you can also WhatsApp us on our phone number below or send us a text message if you are not on WhatsApp.
Note: We respond faster on WhatsApp chat.
JobsGivers is neither affiliated to this company / agency non endorsed by them. We get our exams materials from in-depth research, feedback from candidates who wrote the exams in the past and sometimes we may be privileged to get test resources from certain testing agencies. Questions in our materials are either based on past exams questions, likely exams questions or both. Candidates have shared testimonies with us about questions being repeated from our materials, but we do not guarantee repetition of questions, however the material will surely guide you to success.
Customers Reviews / RatingsSee what some customers who bought this material and other past questions from our store are saying about us. Their reviews and testimonies will give you an idea about our credibility.
See More Customers Reviews Add Your Review Here
Visit shop for more past questions. If you still can't find what you are looking for, submit a request.
God will reward this great people helper for me
It really helps for
http://Www.Jobsgiver He continues your good work
@ MONDAY GARBA
Wow! I’m glad we were able to meet your need, it’s our pleasure. We wish you the best of luck in the 2023 Nasarawa State TESCOM teachers recruitment exam.
However, I was expecting more than 2 star rating after such a wonderful review / comment from you. I believe you must have given the 2 star in error, so I will appreciate if you can increase the rating to 5 star. All the same we do appreciate your feedback. Cheers!
This website is great. I.e is helpful.
@ Sule Benevolence Dauda:
I’m glad you found us great after purchasing our Nasarawa State Teachers Service Commission CBT test past questions. It’s our pleasure, we wish you the best of luck in the teachers recruitment exam.
I give them 5 star,they really know what they are doing,try them you won’t be disappointed.
@ Nwaoha Jane:
Wow! We fill so appreciated by your review. It’s our pleasure, we wish you success in your NIS CBT test.
Trusted my instinct for once again and it turns out right. Paid and got the materials the same day too.
We happy to know that you are happy after purchasing our Nigeria Immigration past questions and answers. It’s our pleasure, with God helping us, we will keep up the good work. Best of luck in the NIS cbt test.
You guys are reliable enough.
@ Awajigbanam Unyeazo:
Thanks for your kind words after purchasing RSSSSB Past Questions / Answers from us. It’s our pleasure. we wish you success in the cbt test.
Thanks so much i’m really grateful and proud of you guys..
We are really excited to read your testimony about us, i’m glad we were able to meet your need.
Best of luck in your NDLEA online test.
Your products are very reliable, One can rely on them for any examination.
@ Rilwanu Saretu:
Wow! We are excited to know that you found our NDLEA recruitment exam past questions and answers reliable, it’s our pleasure.
Best of luck in your online test.
Wow that’s impressive! 100% legit! Jobsgivers, thank you for assistances, God bless y’all! Keep up the good work
We appreciate your review, we wish you the best of luck in your Lagos State Civil Service Exam