Civil Service promotion Computer Based Test (CBT) updated past questions and answers for civil / public servants, download the past questions papers in PDF to enable you write both theory and object cbt test and pass your promotion exam with ease.
Download Civil Service promotion exam past questions papers and answers for public servants who are writing the promotion examination. This Combined Confirmation/Promotion Examination (COMPRO) exam past questions and answers material is useful for the promotion test of all the agencies / parastatals under the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) and other state civil service.
Civil Service promotion Computer Based Test (CBT) Past Questions – Who Will Write The Test?
If you are are a civil servant / public servant due for promotion, you are to write a promotion examination this year. If you must grow from the level you are now then you must write and pass the promotion exam. The easiest way to pass the exam is to prepare for it with the past questions papers and answers as most of their questions are usually repeated.
Luckily, we have the detailed comprehensive and updated Civil Service promotion exam past questions and answers to enable you pass the test with ease.
COMPRO Exam Past Questions – Combined Confirmation / Promotion Examination
COMPRO exam past questions and answers for Combined Confirmation/Promotion Examination (COMPRO) which is also referred to as Federal Civil Service Promotion exam. Hence the detailed updated PDF material is for promotion and confirmation examination. Irrespective of the category you fall into you need this material to succeed in the examination.
Public Service Rules Questions
This past question papers of Civil Service Promotion / COMPRO exam will equip you with the exam focus of civil service rules questions and answers.
Format of Civil Service Promotion Exams Computer Based Test (CBT) – COMPRO
Our past questions papers and answers will enable you know the format and how the examination look like. Knowing the format of Civil Service promotion exam is the first step into passing the promotion test.
1. Compro Past Questions Financial Regulations
2. Compro Past Questions General Paper
3. Current Affairs
4. English Language
5. Public Service Rules
6. Financial Regulations
7. General Paper
8. Office Routine or Special Paper
9. Compro Past Questions Common Law
10. Verbal Reasoning
11. Numerical Reasoning
1. Specific questions about Civil Service
2. Questions about government policies and activities
To answers the theory part easily, you must read wide about civil service and government polices in general. Luckily our Civil Service promotion examination past questions papers and answers is super recommended to pass these huddles.
Likely Questions To Expect In Civil Service Promotion Exams
Below are some of the likely questions to expect in the Civil Service / Public Servants promotion examination. These likely questions are well compiled in this past questions and answer material so you will be well informed ahead of time.
However, we have given some free examples / sample questions on this page to enable you have idea before purchasing the complete material for COMPRO exam.
Free Examples / Samples
1). Who provides Promotion policy in Nigeria?
A. The Federal Government
B. Federal Civil Service Commission
C. The agency / parastatal under which an individual is serving
D. National Directorate of Employment
2). The criteria for promotion in public service can be summarized in________?
B. Years of service
D. Dignity and personality
3). correspondence or material which has been graded according to its sensitivity or importance is referred to as ________?
A. Unclassified correspondence
B. Classified correspondence
C. Civil service rule correspondence
D. Managed correspondence
4). If the word PINT is written under the word SAFE, the word THUD is written under the word PINT and the word HOPE is written above the word SAFE, what word can be read diagonally?
5). One of the following is the main objective of Nigeria vision 2020
A. To become one of the largest economies in the world
B. Total eradication of crime and fraud
C. To be the highest oil producing nation in the world
D. To restore 100% stability in the in Energy and Power sector
6). One of the options below is not one of the sources of information in civil service.
A. The public service rules
B. Circulars and curricular letter
C. Government white paper
D. Newspapers and blogs
Answers To The Free Questions Above
The questions above are just free samples to give you an idea of what to expect in this year Civil Service promotion Computer Based Test (CBT) COMPRO exams, when you buy the complete up to date PDF material of our Civil Service promotion examination past questions papers and answers you will have access to all the necessary exam focus questions for better preparation.
List Of Agencies / Parastatal Promotion Exams For Which This Past Questions is Needed
This material is highly required to write the promotion exam of all the government agencies under civil service. If you are still wondering if our Civil Service promotion examination past questions and answers will be useful in your own agency promotion examination. Below are the list of parastatals for which this material is useful though not limited to them (source):
1. Cocoa Research Institute of Nigeria, (CRIN)
2. National Agricultural Extension, Research and Liaison Services (NAERLS)
3. National Veterinary Research Inst (NVRI)
4. Nigerian Agricultural Insurance Corporation (NAIC)
5. National Root Crops Research Institute (NCRI)
6. Agricultural Research Council of Nigeria
7. Nigerian Institute for Oceanography and Marine Research
8. Nigerian Institute for Oil Palm Research (NIFOR)
9. Nigeria Agricultural Quarantine Service (NAQS)
10. National Horticultural Research Institute (NIHORT)
1. National Information Technology Development Agency (NITDA)
2. Nigeria Communications Satellite Limited (NIGCOMSAT)
3. Nigerian Broadcasting Commission (NBC)
4. Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC)
5. Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST)
6. National Frequency Management Council
7. Nigerian Television Authority
1. Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN)
2. Nigerian Airspace Management Agency (NAMA)
3. Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA)
4. Accident Investigation Bureau (AIB)
5. Nigerian Meteorological Agency (NIMET)
6. Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT)
1. Asset Management Corporation of Nigeria (AMCON)
2. Social Security Administration of Nigeria (SSA)
3. Budget Office of the Federation (BOF)
4. Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE)
5. Bureau of Public Procurement (BPP)
6. Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
7. Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
8. Debt Management Office (DMO)
9. Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS)
10. Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria (FMBN)
11. Fiscal Responsibility Commission (FRC)
12. Infrastructure Concession Regulatory Commission (ICRC)
13. National Bureau of Statistics (NBS)
14. National Council on Privatisation (NCP)
15. National Insurance Commission (NAICOM)
16. National Pension Commission PenCom (PenCom)
17. National Planning Commission (NPC)
18. National Sugar Development Council (NSDC)
19. Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC)
20. Nigeria Customs Service (NCS)
21. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation (NDIC)
22. Nigeria Investment Promotion Commission (NIPC)
23. Nigerian Export – Import Bank (NEXIM Bank)
24. Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC)
25. Nigeria Export Processing Zones Authority (NEPZA)
26. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
27. Standards Organisation of Nigeria (SON)
28. Small and Medium Enterprise Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN)
1. National Board for Arabic And Islamic Studies (NBAIS)
2. Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
3. National Examination Council (NECO)
4. National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN)
5. National Teachers Institute (NTI)
6. National Universities Commission (NUC)
7. Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN)
8. National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
9. Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC)
10. West African Examination Council (WAEC)
11. National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE)
12. National Library of Nigerian (NLN)
1. Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR)
2. Electricity Management Services Limited (EMSL)
3. Energy Commission of Nigeria (ECN)
4. National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN)
5. Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC)
6. Nigerian Content Monitoring and Development Board (NCMDB)
7. Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
8. Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
9. Petroleum Product Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA)
10. Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN)
11. Rural Electrification Agency (REA)
12. Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN)
13. Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC)
1. Federal Environmental Protection Agency (FEPA)
2. Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria (FRIN)
3. National Biosafety Management Agency (NBMA)
4. National Environmental Standards and Regulations Enforcement Agency (NESREA)
5. National Oil Spill Detection and Response Agency (NOSDRA)
1. National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS)
2. National Institute for Pharmaceutical Research and Development (NIPRD)
3. National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA)
4. National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC)
5. National Primary Health Care Development Agency (NPHCDA)
6. Nigerian Institute of Medical Research (NIMR)
7. Nigeria center for Disease Control (NCDC)
8. National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
1. Defence Intelligence Agency (DIA)
2. State Security Service (SSS)
3. National Intelligence Agency (NIA)
4. Cross River State Homeland Security (CRHS)
1. National Judicial Council (NJC)
2. Federal Judicial Service Commission (FJSC)
3. National Judicial Institute (NJI)
1. Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency (NIMASA)
2. Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA)
3. Nigerian Shippers Council (NSC)
1. Broadcasting Organisation of Nigeria (BON)
2. News Agency of Nigeria (NAN)
3. Nigerian Press Council (NPC
4. Nigerian Television Authority (NTA)
5. Science and technology
6. National Agency For Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI)
7. National Biotechnology Development Agency (NABDA)
8. National Centre for Remote Sensing, Jos (NCRS)
9. Sheda Science and Technology Complex (SHESTCO)
10. National Office for Technology Acquisition and Promotion (NOTAP)
11. National Space Research and Development Agency (NASRDA)
12. Nigerian Nuclear Regulatory Authority (NNRA)
13. Raw Materials Research and Development Council (RMRDC)
14. Nigerian Communications Satellite Ltd (NIGCOMSAT)
15. National Centre for Technology Management (NACETEM)
1. Nigeria Hydrological Services Agency (NIHSA)
2. Nigerian Integrated Water Resources Commission
3. National Water Resources Institute (NWRI)
4. River Basin Development Authorities (RBDA’s)
1. Centre for Black and African Arts and Civilization (CBAAC)
2. National Automotive Design and Development Council (NADDC)
3. Code of Conduct Bureau (CCB)
4. Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN)
5. Consumer Protection Council (CPC)
6. Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC)
7. Federal Character Commission (FCC)
8. Federal Housing Authority (FHA)
9. Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
10. Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC)
11. Industrial Training Fund (ITF)
12. Legal Aid Council of Nigeria (LACoN)
13. National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP)
14. National Boundary Commission
15. National Council of Arts and Culture (NCAC)
16. National Economic Reconstruction Fund (NERFUND)
17. National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA)
18. National Hajj Commission of Nigeria (NaHCON)
19. National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)
20. National Identity Management Commission (NIMC)
21. National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR)
22. National Lottery Regulatory Commission
23. National Orientation Agency (NOA)
24. National Poverty Eradication Programme (NAPEP)
25. National Salaries, Incomes and Wages Commission (NSIWC)
26. National Sports Commission (NSC)
27. Nigeria Extractive Industries Transprency Initiative (NEITI)
28. Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
29. Nigerian Building and Road Research Institute (NBRRI)
30. Nigeria Institute of Building (NIOB)
31. Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC)
32. Nigerian Copyright Commission (NCC)
33. Nigerian Tourism Development Corporation (NTDC)
34. Public Complaints Commission
35. Surveyors Council Of Nigeria
36. National Lottery Trust Fund
This promotion exam past questions is relevant in preparing for public / civil service promotion / confirmation exam in the 36 states of Nigeria listed below. No matter the state you are writing, this material is what you need to prepare for any state promotion exam.
Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Federal Capital Territory, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
Civil Service Promotion Exam Past Questions Papers for Public Servants – What You Need To Know
Currently promotion is like a scarce commodity now in the Federal Civil Service. Gone are the days when promotion comes on a plata of gold. These days one must write the Civil Service promotion examination and pass the test before the Federal Civil Service Commission (FCSC) can give such person a promotion letter.
The only way one can easily pass this exam is to download our Civil Service promotion examination past questions papers and answers for public servants. The material is regularly updated and it is compiled in PDF document which is flexible on any device.
Important Advice for Our Customers:Kindly know that only few websites actually have genuine exam materials. We recently noticed that some scam websites usually copy our sample questions on our products description pages and repost them on their scam websites making it look as if they too have the past questions. Some may even copy our entire product description here and republish it. Please don’t be deceived, remember what you are paying for is the actual PDF file which they don’t have. You are not paying for the advert on their websites.
We have thousands of past questions to write about, so we may not be able to write detailed description about this particular material now or give much sample questions. But we can assure you that the material will be very useful to you. Remember, it's not our description here that really matters but the actual material you will get after payment. You may want to scroll down the page to read our customers reviews / ratings to see what other buyers are saying about us!
This past questions and answers material was last updated this year 2023.
How to Download the PDF FileThis exam past question papers material is available in PDF download, to get the complete up to date year 2023 version, you can either make payment online with your ATM card or do a direct mobile transfer, USSD or bank deposit:
We believe a useful material from us for an average price of ₦3,000 is far better than a useless material randomly gotten elsewhere for a cheaper price. Remember, the internet is full of junks and you can be lured with a cheaper price. You can click here to read our customers reviews to see how they are rating our products.
BANK NAME: GUARANTY TRUST BANK (GTB)
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0628306323
ACCOUNT NAME: JOBSGIVERS HR SERVICES
If you need to talk to us, you can chat with any of our available support agent using the WhatsApp live chat button below.
If you can't click the chat button above, you can also WhatsApp us on our phone number below or send us a text message if you are not on WhatsApp.
Note: We respond faster on WhatsApp chat.
Customers Reviews / RatingsSee what some customers who bought this material and other past questions from our store are saying about us. Their reviews and testimonies will give you an idea about our credibility.
See More Customers Reviews Add Your Review Here
Visit shop for more past questions. If you still can't find what you are looking for, submit a request.