Our company is seeking to hire a skilled software developer to help with the development of our current projects. Your duties will primarily revolve around building software by writing code, as well as modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
Our client requires an application developer with hands-on experience in planning, developing and management of applications.
• The developer will also be responsible for supporting through administration and patch development where necessary of some existing inhouse developed applications.
• Ensuring delivery of projects according to agreed timelines, excellent user experience and 99% application/service availability are some of the critical requirements of this role Specifically, the developer role will include;
• Gathering and developing user specifications requirement documents for every project initiative.
• Developing project implementation plans for each initiative.
• Application development, deployment and support.
• Admin and user guides/manual development.
• User training and solution handover
Keys Skills & Qualifications
• B.Sc in Computer Science or any other technology disciplines e.g. Engineering, Physics
• 3-4 years practical experience in software application development.
• Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming OOP as it applies to Python and PHP.
• Strong knowledge of Django framework is essential.
• Knowledge of relational database Oracle & MySQL.
• Strong experience in frontend development UI & UX using HTML and CSS, cross-browser compatibility and general web functions and standards.
• Functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services REST and SOAP for API development.
• Knowledge of basic operations of Linux server.
• Experience in using GIT Hub is an added advantage.
• Must know how to use an FTP client such as filezilla, coreftp e.t.c.
• Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to software and the web in general.
• Good problem solving and logical thinking skills ability to transform business requirements into programmable solutions.
• Good Communication skills.
• Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple organizational units multitenancy
Salary Range: 100000 – 150000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their CV to: [email protected]
NOTE: jobsgivers.com is only a job portal where this job vacancy at Career foresight is being advertised. We (jobsgivers.com) are not the recruiting company, hence any inquiries about this opening should be directed to the recruiting company.