United Solar Investment Development PTY LTD was established in Sydney, Australia to facilitates the development and financing of photovoltaic solar projects through its online platform, promotes photovoltaic solar energy and technology as the key to a sustainable future, and helps countries strengthen photovoltaic solar maximum capacity.
Job Title ➝ Human Resources Manager
Job Location ➝ Nationwide Nigeria
1. Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives that align with overall business strategy
2. Bridging management and employee relationships by addressing needs, grievances, or other issues
3. Manage the recruitment and selection process
4. Maintain company organization chart and employee directory
5. Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and protection of human capital
6. Supervise and manage the performance appraisal system that drives high performance
7. Maintain Compensation and Benefits Plan
8. Report and provide decision support to management through HR indicators
9. Good interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills, knowledge of Nigerian labor laws and HR best practices
1. Fluent in English
2. Proficient in Microsoft Excel application
5 years relevant HR experience
₦400,000 – ₦500,000
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Job Disclaimer: JobsGivers is only a job aggregator. We are not the recruiter, and we will never ask job seekers for money to give them jobs.
If you also need United Solar Investment Development PTY LTD past questions and answers, you can contact us here on Whatsapp to download the PDF material if it's available, this will help you prepare for their job aptitude test or Computer Based Test (CBT). We wish you the best of luck in United Solar Investment Development PTY LTD year 2023 recruitment exam.