We are looking for a Human Resources Intern to join our team at Redwire Group.
As a Human Resources Intern, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the Human Resources department with operational and administrative tasks, including managing employees’ database, screening resumes and scheduling interviews, updating candidate database, supporting employee development, and reviewing HR policies and procedures while working with other departments to learn more about the company.
Specific job functions include:
• Assist with the overall recruitment process for the organization, its academy and clients by creating job descriptions, posting job ads, screening candidates, administering tests, scheduling interviews, performing reference checks, issuing employment contracts and sending rejection emails.
• Prepare and update new employee files and assist in coordinating their onboarding.
• Update personnel records relating to employee directory, staffing, absences, training, leave applications, benefits and performance evaluations.
• Conduct employee check-ins to ensure positive employer-employee relationships.
• Assist in planning team bonding activities, CSR activities, and other HR events for the oragnization and clients as required.
• Assist in identifying training needs and coordinating learning sessions, workshops and seminars.
• Manage and update calendars of the Human Resources Management Team.
• Schedule meetings and HR events and maintain agendas.
• Create and distribute surveys and forms to collate data to identify areas for improvement.
• Prepare HR-related reports as needed (survey reports, feedback reports, progress reports)
• Respond to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
• Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping Human Resources information confidential.
• Review and distribute company policies.
• Maintain quality service by following organization standards.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related field.
• Minimum of 0-1 year of work experience.
• Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) and Microsoft Office Suite.
• Desire to build a career in Human Resources Management.
• NYSC certificate of completion.
• Ambitious self-starter.
• High attention to detail.
• Discretion and confidentiality skills.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
• Socially conscious and interested in contributing to the development of the country.
JobsGivers is only a job aggregator where employers advertise their job openings. We are neither the recruiter for this job opening non affiliated to Redwire Marketing Consulting in any way, and we will never ask a job seeker for money with a promise to give a job in return.
Download Redwire Marketing Consulting Past Questions and Answers - CBT Test
You may contact us here on Whatsapp to check if Redwire Marketing Consulting recruitment exam past questions is available in PDF, this will help you prepare for their 2024 job aptitude test or Computer Based Test (CBT), best of luck.
Latest Jobs That May Interest You
Most genuine recruitment are generally free. Be careful when a recruiter is asking you to pay money for assessment or any form of registration, training or certificate before giving you the job.