As a front desk officer, you will be the first point of contact to visitors. You will be responsible for the reception and guidance of visitors and ensure they are comfortable. You are also expected to handle some administrative activities including receiving and redirecting phone calls as appropriate, sending and receiving mails and filing and organizing documents.
• Receiving visitors at the front desk by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering screening and forwarding incoming phone calls
• Receiving, sorting and sending mails
• Ensuring the front office is in order
• Filing and keeping records of some category of official documents
• Good listening skills
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Time management skills
• Organizational skills
• Problem solving skills
• Multitasking skills
• Basic computer skills
Qualification: HND or BSc in any related field
Experience: 1-5 years
Job Disclaimer: JobsGivers is only a job aggregator. We are not the recruiter, and we will never ask job seekers for money to give them jobs.
Download Devlon Incorporation Past Questions and Answers:
You may contact us here on Whatsapp to check if Devlon Incorporation recruitment exam past questions is available in PDF, this will help you prepare for their 2023 job aptitude test or Computer Based Test (CBT), best of luck.
Latest Jobs That May Interest You