The BD officer shall be mostly responsible for helping the company build a database of sponsors and partners for our upcoming events, engaging them. Their role shall also involve a lot of documentation, including managing financial budgets, bookkeeping, and financial reporting. Therefore, this role requires someone with a good background in sales and marketing.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Reaching out to new sponsors, partners, and prospective investors
• Building our partnerships database
• Contributing to the overall business development strategy
• Assisting with basic accounting (expenses record and book-keeping using sage or Zoho software)
• Planning and executing field outreaches toward our sponsorship targets
• Co-managing our corporate contacts’ database
• Executing periodic surveys and reporting progress
Job Requirement • BSC or its equivalent in any discipline from a recognized institution.
• Prior experience (at least 3 years) in a corporate marketing role
• A background in accounting and finance
• Solid computer skills, including MS Office tools are necessary
• Prior use of a CRM (especially HubSpot) will be an added advantage
• Understanding email marketing will be an added advantage • General knowledge of social media/digital marketing • The Ideal candidate is very tech-savvy, teachable, and open-minded • Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new environment.
APPLICANT MUST NECESSARILY BE RESIDING IN LAGOS
Job Disclaimer: JobsGivers is only a job aggregator. We are not the recruiter, and we will never ask job seekers for money to give them jobs.
Download X Factor Productions Past Questions and Answers:
You may contact us here on Whatsapp to check if X Factor Productions recruitment exam past questions is available in PDF, this will help you prepare for their 2023 job aptitude test or Computer Based Test (CBT), best of luck.
Latest Jobs That May Interest You