We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Development Associate to be a part of our Sales team. You should be able to research and identify new business opportunities. Besides, you should be able to develop sales pitches and effective business plans. You will also be responsible for building and maintaining long lasting relationships with clients.
• Meeting the business goals and objectives
• Conducting market research and analyzing competitor activities
• Identifying and contacting potential clients
• Building and maintaining long lasting business relationships with clients
• Updating client and lead information in the respective databases
• Developing and implementing business growth strategies
• Preparing and presenting client retention plans
• Monitoring and analyzing sales data
• Addressing any client queries in a timely and professional manner
• Creating accurate and detailed sales reports
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or a related field
• 2-4 years of work experience as a Business Development Associate, Business Development Representative, Business Development Coordinator, or a similar role in the Sales department
• Knowledge of the ongoing market conditions and latest developments
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
JobsGivers is only a job aggregator where employers advertise their job openings. We are neither the recruiter for this job opening non affiliated to Fola Services in any way, and we will never ask a job seeker for money with a promise to give a job in return.
Download Fola Services Past Questions and Answers - CBT Test
You may contact us here on Whatsapp to check if Fola Services recruitment exam past questions is available in PDF, this will help you prepare for their 2024 job aptitude test or Computer Based Test (CBT), best of luck.
Latest Jobs That May Interest You
Most genuine recruitment are generally free. Be careful when a recruiter is asking you to pay money for assessment or any form of registration, training or certificate before giving you the job.