We are looking for a liable Bank Teller to process all transactions accurately and efficiently in accordance with established policies and procedures. The successful candidate will be the “frontline” of our bank and will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of transactions daily, communicate with different types of clients and sell bank’s products/services.
• Conduct dozens of bank’s routine transactions within time limits and established guidelines (cash checks, accept deposits and loan payments, process withdrawals etc)
• Assess customer needs and introduce new products and services.
• Make sales referrals, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services.
• Comply with regulatory requirements
• Manage risk in every transaction and detect fraudulent transactions to prevent losses.
• Resolve customers’ issues and provide relevant information.
Requirements and skills:
• Proven working experience in banking, retail banking or financial services.
• Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with electronic equipment (e.g. cash drawers, receipt validators, money counters)
• Strong communication and time management skills.
• Customer satisfaction-oriented.
• Attention to detail and mathematical skills.
JobsGivers is only a job aggregator where employers advertise their job openings. We are neither the recruiter for this job opening non affiliated to Primak Systems in any way, and we will never ask a job seeker for money with a promise to give a job in return.
Download Primak Systems Past Questions and Answers - CBT Test
You may contact us here on Whatsapp to check if Primak Systems recruitment exam past questions is available in PDF, this will help you prepare for their 2024 job aptitude test or Computer Based Test (CBT), best of luck.
Latest Jobs That May Interest You
Most genuine recruitment are generally free. Be careful when a recruiter is asking you to pay money for assessment or any form of registration, training or certificate before giving you the job.