Akwa Ibom SSEB Shortlisted Candidate For 2021 CBT test
PDF list of Akwa Ibom SSEB shortlisted candidates for 2021 CBT test, download PDF document and check if you are shortlisted for the exam. View the full PDF list of shortlisted named for Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board 2021 CBT test.
List Of Released Names / Candidates For AK SSEB CBT test
AKS has finally released the names of successful candidates to write the 2021 teachers recruitment CBT test. If you are yet to check for your name in the list we advice you to download or open the PDF document below to check if you are shortlisted for the examination.
Date / Venue For AKS SSEB Exam
The date for Akwa Ibom SSEB CBT test has been released by Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board and the date is 18th to 20th March 2021. For further details, check the list of shortlisted candidates below.
Akwa Ibom State Secondary Education Board Shortlisted Candidates For Different Subjects Teashers
If you have been asking when Akwa Ibom SSEB will release the names of shortlisted candidates, this is to inform you that the list has been released by AK SSEB. The names are arranged according to subject applied for.
The published shortlisted candidates cover the following subject areas:
- English Language / Literature in English
- Home Economics
- Financial Accounting
- Ibibio, Computer Science
- Fine / Creative Arts
- Christian Religion Knowledge (CRK)
- Further Mathematics
- Agriculture Science
- Basic Technology
- Civic Education
- Physical and Health Education etc.
Official Press Release On AKS SSEB Shortlisted Names / Candidates
Below is the official press release extracted from Akwa Ibom SSEB recruitment portal.
TEACHERS’ RECRUITMENT: EXAMINATION TO HOLD MARCH 18 – 20, 2021.
The State Secondary Education Board has published the list of the candidates qualified to take the computer based screening test for employment as teachers in secondary schools in the state. The names are published at SSEB portal
Candidates with Masters degree, First degree with a first class, Second class (Upper and Lower divisions) or Higher National Diploma (Distinction and Upper credit) in relevant disciplines were selected and their names published on the portal.
The Computer Based Examinations for the screening of the qualified candidates will hold from March 18 -20, 2021 at the following centers:
CBT CENTRES AND SUBJECTS ALLOCATION:
- IBOM E-LIBRARY COMPLEX, IBRAHIM BABANGIDA WAY – AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE.
- PTDF-E- RESOURCE CENTRE, UNIVERSITY OF UYO, TOWN CAMPUS ANNEX, (OPPOSITE FACULTY OF LAW), UYO – All M. ED, M.SC., M.A,
ALL FIRST CLASS, IBIBIO, HISTORY, FRENCH, FINE ARTS, PHYSICS.
- GESTRIC INFOTECH AND MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE, NO. 74 ORON ROAD. UYO – CIVIC EDUCATION.
- COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, AFAHA NSIT. NSIT IBOM LGA – COMPUTER SCIENCE, CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS KNOWLEDGE
- FLOURISH COMPUTER CENTRE, NO 101 GOODLUCK JONATHAN BOULEVARD, OFF NUNG OKU JUNCTION, UYO – BIOLOGY
- AKWA IBOM STATE UNIVERSITY, IKOT AKPADEN, MKPAT ENIN LGA. – (PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION, GEOGRAPHY)
- AKWA IBOM STATE POLYTECHNIC, IKOT OSURUA, IKOT EKPENE – (HOME ECONOMICS,
CHEMISTRY, FURTHER MATHEMATICS)
- ROLINS KINGS INFOTECH AND MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY, NO 15 LIBRARY AVENUE, IKOT EKPENE – (FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING)
- SPRING WOOD COMPUTERS, IKOT OKPUDO, NSIT UBIUM LGA. – (BASIC TECHNOLOGY)
- LOAM POLYTECHNIC, UKPON IKONO (OLD IKOT EKPENE – ITU ROAD) IKONO LGA. – (ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MATHEMATICS)
- IBOM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AND TECHNOLOGY, OFF ABA ROAD, BY MICKON FILLING STATION. IKOT EKPENE. – (ECONOMICS)
CRITICAL POINTS TO NOTE:
- Applicants are expected to present themselves at their designated centers at least an hour before their scheduled time. Lateness will amount to disqualification.
- Candidates must present a recognized means of identification and its photocopy (e.g NIN, Voter’s card, Driving licence or International passport), a file jacket and 1 coloured passport photograph.
- Phones will not be allowed into the examination hall.
- Upon completion of the examination, candidates are expected to immediately exit the hall for the next batch.
All candidates are to put up their best behaviour throughout the duration of the examinations.
The Board is available to attend to any question arising from the publication of the list or any related matter.
HON. EKAETTE EBONG OKON (PH.
If you need our help or more clarification about this development, let us know by dropping your comment using the comment box below and we will help you as much as we can.
Remember to download the exam past questions here for better preparation for the CBT test.
The JobsGivers Team!