NIS Recruitment 2020 – Nigeria Immigration Vacancies
NIS Recruitment 2020 for graduates and non graduates, see all available vacancies in 2020 Nigeria Immigration Service massive employment.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD NIS RECRUITMENT PAST QUESTIONS
Available Vacancies in NIS Recruitment 2020
Below are all the available vacancies in Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) massive recruitment 2020, carefully check the requirements of each of the job listing and submit timely application for the one that best suits you.
Superintendent Cadre – NIS Recruitment 2020
The Superintendent Cadre are commissioned officers from the rank of Assistant Superintendent of Immigration.
Superintendent of Immigration (SI) CONPASS 11 Professional (Doctors)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree (MBBS) from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI) CONPASS 10 Professional (Pharmacists)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree Pharmacy from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2) CONPASS 08 General (Duty)
Applicants must possess minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning and NYSC discharged/exemption certificate.
Inspectorate Cadre – NIS Recruitment 2020
Assistant Inspectors are Mid-Level officers.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) CONPASS 08
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of HND from a recognized institution and NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Professionals (Nurse): Applicants must be registered Nurse, double qualified.
Inspector of Immigration (II) CONPASS 07 Professionals (Nurse)
Applicants must be a registered nurse, single qualified.
Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) CONPASS 06 General Duty
Applicants must be holders of NCE/ND froma recognized institution.
Assistant Cadre – NIS Recruitment 2020
The Assistant Cadre are junior ranking officers from the rank of Immigration Assistant.
Immigration Assistant III (IA-3) CONPASS 03
- General Duty: Applicants must be holders of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/LEVEL with minimum of four (4) credits in not more thn 2 sittings which should include English and Maths.
- Artisans and Drivers/Mechanics: Applicants must be holders of Ordinary Level SSCE, or its equivalents and appropriate Trade Test Certificates.
Statutory and General Requirements for Recruitment
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
- Any Certificate Or Qualification Not Declared Or Tendered And Accepted At Recruitment Centre Shall Not Be Acceptable After Recruitment Exercise.
- Candidates Are Advised To Printout Referees And Security Clearance Form Which Must Be Duly Completed For Submission During Screening.
- Do Not Submit More Than One Application. You Will Be Disqualified.
- The Application Portal Would Be Closed After Four (4) Weeks Of Opening.
- Applications In Breach Of The Application Procedure Will Not Be Entertained.
Applicants With Any Of The Following Physical Challenges Need Not Apply:
- Impediment in Speech (Stammer/Dumb)
- Gross malformation of teeth
- Knocked Knees
- Bow Legs
- Flat foot
- Limb Legs
- Bent Arms/Deformed Hands/Fracture
- Defective Eye Sight (Squint-eye, Cross Eye, One-eyed and Total Blindness)
- Amputation of any part of Physical Body
- Hearing Impaired (Deaf)
- Hunched Back
- Medical Challenges
- Any Physical Deformity not mentioned, and
- Note that due to the Rigor of the Physical Excercise in the Recruitment Process, women with Pregnancy Need NOT Apply
This application process is ABSOLUTELY FREE. NIGERIA IMMIGRATION SERVICE will NEVER request any form of payment from applicants. All applicants will undergo a fair recruitment process.
Computer Based Test CBT
There shall be Computer Based Test (CBT) for Shortlisted Candidates.
Appropriate time and date shall be communicated to such persons.
Method of Application For NIS Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should click the link below to visit NIS recruitment portal to apply.
Click Here to Apply for NIS Recruitment 2020
FROM JOBSGIVERS TABLE:
If you have any challenges applying for NIS recruitment 2020, just use the comment box below to tell us about the issue and we will assist you as much as we can.
After all, that is the reason we are here.
Don’t forgot to share this post on all your WHATSAPP GROUPS, and other social networks platform using the sharing buttons below. Together we shall eradicate unemployment in Nigeria.
I DIDNOT RECEIVE ANY MASSEGE
I have problem with my passport since sunday i have being trieyin