2020 NSCDC Recruitment Profile Update – Second Stage
Profile update is the second stage of the last Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Recruitment. Candidates are to visit the NSCDC portal to update their profile as candidates who fail to update their profile on the portal will be automatically disqualified as the shortlisted names and the exam date will be released straightaway.
If you register for the previous NSCDC recruitment exercise you are advise to proceed to their portal straightaway to update you profile.
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO DOWNLOAD CIVIL DEFENCE PAST QUESTIONS NOW
Frequently asked Questions About NSCDC 2020 Profile Update:
Before we give you the full update on how to update your profile, let us take a look at the recent questions and inquiries we have been getting from our reader.
How do i update my profile in Civil Defence portal?
How do i login to NSCDC portal update my profile?
I have forgotten my application number, what do i do
What is the next stage of NSCDC recruitment?
Has NSCDC shortlisted named?
After this second stage of profile update, what next
When is NSCDC exam date?
What is NSCDC Application Number?
Now we are going to treat the above questions in details, we advised you settle down to read the article to the end so you will not miss any details about NDCDC 2020 profile Update.
Full Details About NSCDC 2020 Profile Update
2019 / 2020 NSCDC Recruitment (Second Phase) – The Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has commenced the updating of profile for all applicants, having filtered out many applicants for under-height and overage. We (JobsGivers) have noticed that many candidates are having difficulties login into the NSCDC Recruitment portal to complete their details.
What is NSCDC Application Number
- The NSCDC Application Number gives candidates access to successful login and update their profile and also check if they have shortlisted.
- Please note: The reference number on the acknowledgement slip you printed after successful submission of your application during the last recruitment exercise held in August 2019 is the same as your APPLICATION NUMBER. Example of what the Application Number should look like: NSCDC-2019-Unique Number, e.g NSCDC-2019-2000589.
Steps on How to Successfully Update Your NSCDC Profile
- Step 1 – Log onto the NSCDC Recruitment Portal: www.cdfipb.careers
- Step 2 – Enter your Email address in the first column, and your Unique application number / reference number in the second column.
- Step 3 – Proceed to Sign in and you will be able to view your profile.
- After a successful login, you will be able to see the relevant information that needs to be updated such as:
- NYSC discharge certificate number and year acquired
- O’level and year acquired
- And other relevant information needed.
Note: Failure to complete these updates, will lead to automatic disqualification. All applicants who have their correct details but can’t log in due to the Error Message on the Portal are to exercise patience as this is currently been worked upon by the Agency. The NSCDC portal will close on the 19th of March, 2020.
You Need Civil Defence Past Questions Now, Exams Starts After Profile Update
After the NSCDC 2020 profile Update, what comes next is the CBT aptitude test. So to enable you pass the examination with ease, you need the 2020 updated Civil Defence exam past questions and answers material.
If you are yet to update your profile, click the link below to visit NSCDC portal to update your profile.
If you have any difficulty updating your profile, use the comment box below to drop your comment and we will offer you the help that we can.