Closing Date Of INEC Application / Registration
Application / registration closing date of INEC recruitment 2020 for candidates yet to apply, want to know if INEC has closed their application portal, extended or when application will end? See update about ending date here.
Below are some of the questions we have been getting from our readers with regards to INEC 2020 application closing date.
- When is the closing date of INEC 2020 application?
- Has INEC closed their portal for registration?
- Is it true that INEC extended their registration closing date?
- Has INEC 2020 recruitment ended or when is it ending?
- What is the latest news about INEC 2020 recruitment
DOWNLOAD INEC APTITUDE TEST PAST QUESTIONS HERE
Why You Need to Be Updated About INEC Registration Closing Date for 2020 Recruitment
Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) will call for exam / screening immediately the application is closed, everything will be instant that is the reason it is written in your application slip that “You will be contacted very soon by INEC” So be prepared, don’t let the recruitment exam / screening take you unaware.
When Exactly is INEC Application Closing Date?
INEC application closing date is 1st of March, 2020. Invitation for exam / screening will be sent out immediately after the closing date and the exam will be written straightaway based on INEC past recruitment record.
There is usually no time for preparation, so will advise you to get our complete up to date INEC past questions and answers to enable you comfortably prepare for the 2020 INEC examination.
What to Know Before going to INEC examination / Screening Venue
While waiting for the application / registration to close ensure you get yourself well prepared and get the following things listed below ready as you may be denied access to the screening hall if you do otherwise. The number of applicants that have submitted application for this 2020 INEC recruitment is very high and people are still registering, hence they are looking for every available opportunity to screen out candidates, so don’t make their work of screening you out easy for them. Now that the application has not closed please take all the necessary precaution you can take before the INEC exam date:
Get These Things Ready While Waiting For INEC exam
- Our 2020 Updated INEC past questions and answers material
- Ensure you application slip is printed in clear colour printout as they will match it with the one in their system before you can be allowed to enter the exam hall
- All your original academic certificates must be ready
- Birth certificate / age declaration
- Local government of origin certificate
- Any valid ID card (Preferably voters card)
INEC recruitment application / registration closing date is 1 march, 2020. It is highly recommended that you get our INEC past questions and answers to get yourself prepared with confidence. Click the link below to download the past questions material.
DOWNLOAD INEC PAST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS HERE
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT EXTENSION OF INEC APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
There is a new updated to this post, as INEC has just extended the closing date of application. See the new INEC application closing date here.