INEC Recruitment 2020 – Massive Job Vacancies
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) massive recruitment 2020 for graduate trainee and professional experienced applicants. INEC recruitment portal is now massively open for application. INEC is recruiting this year 2020 after a long time, so we advise all Nigeria graduates to apply for this job vacancies at The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) was established by the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria to among other things organize elections into various political offices in the country.
The functions of INEC as contained in Section 15, Part 1 of the Third Schedule of the 1999 Constitution (As Amended) and Section 2 of the Electoral Act 2010 (As Amended) include the following:
- Organise, undertake and supervise all elections to the offices of the President and Vice-President, the Governor and Deputy Governor of a State, and to the membership of the Senate, the House of Representatives and the House of Assembly of each state of the federation;
- Register political parties in accordance with the provisions of the constitution and Act of the National Assembly;
- Monitor the organization and operation of the political parties, including their finances; conventions, congresses and party primaries.
- Arrange for the annual examination and auditing of the funds and accounts of political parties, and publish a report on such examination and audit for public information;
- Arrange and conduct the registration of persons qualified to vote and prepare, maintain and revise the register of voters for the purpose of any election under this constitution;
- Monitor political campaigns and provide rules and regulations which shall govern the political parties;
- Conduct voter and civic education;
- Promote knowledge of sound democratic election processes; and
- Conduct any referendum required to be conducted pursuant to the provision of the 1999 Constitution or any other law or Act of the National Assembly.
How to Apply for INEC Recruitment 2020
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has several job vacancies and positions both for fresh graduates and experienced graduates. To apply click each of the positions below so submit your application / registration for INEC recruitment 2020:
1. Executive Officers (Registration Area Officers)
2. Professional / Experience Applicants Hire
3. Graduates Administrative Officers II (Registration Area Officers)
Step By Step Guide To Submit Application for INEC 2020 Recruitment
Step 1. Create an account with a valid email address
Step 2. You will be told that a notification email will be sent to your email to complete your application
Step 3. Go back and login to your email to follow the instructions sent to you by INEC
Step 4. Click on the verification link sent to your email to enable you confirm your email address
Step 5. Ensure you choose your desired position to apply for before filling out the application form. You can see the list of all the available positions in INEC recruitment 2020 above
Step 6. Fill out the application form and submit. Please ensure you verify your details before submitting because INEC recruitment 2020 form is not editable after submission.
Important Point To Know about Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) 2020 Recruitment Portal
You might have difficulty getting a notification in your mail from INEC after completing the first stage of the application.
We experienced that in some of the candidates we applied for, but now we have found solution to that. There is a little workaround on this, it has to do with your browser settings in conjunction with the bad network. That is why you are not getting the message in your mail.
However, if you need assistance on this or have other challenges why submitting your application for the INEC recruitment 2020 you can use the comment session below to drop your comment so we can assist you.
The application process is free of charge
Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment
Th JobsGivers Team!