Chief Accountant at Edo State College of Agriculture and Natural Resources
Edo State Colleges of Agriculture (lguoriakhi) and Agricultural Technology (Agenebode) had by restructuring metamorphosed to one unique College of Agriculture and Natural Resources with expanded, widened and deepened scope of academic, training, research and integrated extension services. The new College has three schools, namely: (I) School of Agricultural Technology and Engineering at lguoriakhi which doubles as the main campus and administrative headquarters of the College. (II) School of Aquaculture and Marine Technology being located at Agenebode and (III) School of Forestry and Environmental Technology being located at Uromi.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the below vacant non-academic position in the College:
Job Title: Chief Accountant (CONTEDISS 13)
Candidate should possess any of the following qualifications:
- A degree in Accountancy from a recognized University plus at least 12 years post-qualification cognate experience.
- First degree or Higher National Diploma plus the Professional Diploma of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN) and at least 6 years post-qualification experience.
- First degree or Higher National Diploma plus the Professional qualification of any of following Accounting bodies:
- Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
- Association of Certified and Corporate Accounts (ACCA).
- Institute of Cost and Management Accountant (ICMA).
- Chartered institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA) plus 6 year post-qualification cognate experience.
- Master’s degree in Accountancy from a recognized institution plus at least 9 years post-qualification cognate experience.
- PhD in Accountancy or related discipline plus at least 5 year post-qualification cognate experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit thirty (30) copies of their Applications with up-to-date Curriculum Vitae, which must include the following information:
- Full Names, surname underlined
- Marital Status
- Number of Children; indicating the age of each
- Date and Place of birth
- State of origin
- Local Government Area
- Geo-Political Zone
- Current Postal Address
- Permanent Home Address
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and professional qualification and distinctions with dates
- Membership of Professional Association bodies (where relevant)
- Work experience in chronological sequence
- Present employer – status and salary
- Extra-Curricular activities
- Publications (where relevant)
- Names and address of three (3) Referees
Each applicant must have three (3) Referees who should be requested to forward their referee’s report under confidential cover by courier to the address below.
All Applications should be submitted by courier service under confidential covers in sealed envelopes to:
The Hon. Commissioner for Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A.,
P.M.B 1060, Benin City,