Next Stage of Startup Nigeria Registration
Registration for Startup Nigeria has closed, all the candidates who registered for the 2019 empowerment can find details of the next stage here.
Startup Nigeria 2019 is a 3-month program designed to provide Entrepreneurs and individuals in Nigeria who are solving big problems in a new, better, and cheaper way with free entrepreneurship skills training, mentorship, and funding to help them start and grow their businesses.
Popular Questions Asked by Candidates Who Registered.
- When will Startup Nigeria next stage started?
- What is the next stage of Startup Nigeria?
- How do i know if i am qualified form the next stage of Startup Nigeria?
- Is there another next stage in Startup Nigeria registration?
We are currently reviewing applications, We are looking for the next:
- Is solving a Big Problem: The ideal candidate has identified a problem faced by the majority of Nigerians and has an idea or is developing a solution that can solve it.
- Is developing a solution that many Nigerians can afford and is job creating: In a report released by the World Poverty Clock, it was found that nearly 50% of the Nigerian population live under N694 per day. The ideal startup Nigeria candidate is developing a solution that all of these people can access and afford. Not only will it be affordable and accessible to them, but this solution will also create new jobs that these people can take up. This kind of solution is known as a market creating solution.
- Has developed a solution or is developing a solution that is solving the problem(s) in a new, better and cheaper way (innovative) and is using existing technology like mobile apps & SMS platforms or using new technology like blockchain & artificial intelligence to solve the problem in an efficient manner.
- Is developing a solution that can reach millions of Nigerians in different regions and at different levels. The problem this candidate is solving is one faced by millions of Nigerians, and the solution the candidate is developing is one that will be accessible to millions of Nigerians and will create jobs. It is only right that this solution is also able to reach the majority of Nigerians at little cost. This type of solution is known as a scalable solution.
- Must be located in either North West, South East, or North Central zones of Nigeria.
- Must be available to participate for the full length of the program which is 3 months.
If you want to be ahead of others as soon as new update about Startup Nigeria Empowerment 2019 are released, just use the links below to follow us on as many of our social network channel as possible.
We wish you the best of luck, while you wait for the next state of Startup Nigeria.
Other Useful Links About Startup Nigeria Empowerment 2019
- How to Answer Startup Nigeria Questions During Registration Startup Nigeria really real, fake or Scam
- Startup Nigeria Programme – How to register
- how to login to to your Startup Nigeria account / profile
The JobsGivers Team