How to Answer Startup Nigeria Questions During Registration
Several applicants are confused about the questions and answers that come up during Startup Nigeria Application. See how to answer the questions here.
Questions Applicants have been Asking About Startup Nigeria:
- How do I answer these confusing Startup Nigeria questions?
- How do I answer the question of how much do I need for the empowerment?
- Do my answers to the Startup Nigeria empowerment questions really matter?
- Does my selection depend on how I answer the questions during the registration?
- What are your advises on How to Answer Startup Nigeria Questions
The above questions and several other Startup Nigeria Questions have being a great puzzle in the minds of candidates who want to register for the 2019 Federal Government Empowerment Program.
Congratulations! The good news is that the JobsGivers human resource team has the decided to solve this puzzle in the minds of applicants so as to help them prevent a costly mistake during their registration for the 2019 Startup Nigeria Program and to help them achieve the needful before the closing date.
First, let’s outline the question you will likely see on the registration form base on our experience so far, thereafter we will advise you on a simple and concise way of answering the questions.
Note: This will be done on our Facebook and Twitter page, hence it’s only candidates who like our JobsGivers Facebook page or follow JobsGivers on Twitter that will benefit from this and many other updates that we will be releasing as the events surrounding Startup Nigeria Empowerment Program unfold.
Below Are the Likely Questions You Will Find on the Registration Form
- Email address
- Phone number
- State of Residence
- What sector is your solution?
- Describe the problem you are solving and how you solve it.
- How are your potential customers currently solving this problem today
- Why did you start this company? What excites you about it?
- How many are you on your team?
- How did you meet your co-founders, if any?
- How long have you worked together?
- How much do you need?
- Who are your competitors and how are you different? Please include URLs
- How many customers/users do you currently have? How many customers/users do you currently have?
- What is Your Revenue Model?
- How do you plan to acquire customers?
- What progress have you made in the last six months?
- What steps have you taken to validate the market?
- If accepted, will you work full time on this startup with no other external obligations? If accepted, will you work full time on this startup with no other external obligations?
- Why do you want to attend this program?
- How did you hear about this program?
What is The Right Answers to the Above Question?
Like we said earlier in this publication, we advise you to like or Facebook page or follow us on Twitter now, then few hours later you can check your social network wall for publication about answers to Startup Nigeria registration questions and answers.
For now, stay glue to our job portal (JOBSGIVERS.COM) while we work things out from our end.
We are neither STARTUP NIGERIA or affiliated to the Government, we are only Nigeria human resource team who give free career advice and guide job applicants on how to go about online job application for free.
So, all applications for Startup Nigeria in including giving answers to their questions should be directed to Startup Nigeria registration portal which was provided in our previous job publication.