PYES Empowerment Third Stage – Messages Sent 27th may 2019
The Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES) has started sending mail to successful candidates for PYES Empowerment Third Stage.
Late last year December 2018 the federal government opened a registration portal for massive youth empowerment programme through the scheme, Presidential Youth Empowerment Scheme (P-YES)
So many Nigeria youth submitted their applications for the Pyes registration which lasted for about two month. Since the portal for registration closed few months ago candidates who applied for P-YES empowerment programme have been eager to know their fate with regards to the next stage of the recruitment process.
Since the second stage closed, candidates have been asking us several questions as regards P-yes third stage. If you are one the candidates who have been sending mails to us at JobsGivers with respect to the questions below, here we are going to give you the latest update about PYES third stage:
- When will Pyes empowerment third stage started?
- Is Pyes empowerment real or fake?
- How do I know if I am qualified for PYES Empowerment Third Stage?
- Has anybody benefited from the pyes empowerment programme?
- What do we expect from PYES Empowerment Third Stage?
Update on PYES Empowerment Third Stage 27th May, 2019
If you are one of the candidates who successfully applied for P-yes empowerment programme few months ago, a big congratulation from JobsGivers because there is an update on Pyes Third Stage.
Today, 27th May 2019, candidates who applied for pyes empowerment programme have started receiving congratulatory messages from P-YES concerning PYES Empowerment Third Stage?
This was brought to the notice of JobsGivers today by the numerous candidates registered on our job portal to inform us about the email they received today concerning PYES Empowerment Third Stage? Below is the sample of the mail:
PYES MESSAGE / MAIL
Your P-YES application has passed second stage and is now on the third stage of processing.
You will be notified on the next steps of your empowerment.
We therefore considered it necessary to make this publication so as to inform the other candidates who barely check their email of the need to check their email for PYES message.
We therefore advise everybody who applied for pyes job to check their email as a matter of urgency so as to know their fate and be well prepared ahead of PYES Empowerment Third Stage?
If you are quite new to the Presidential Youth Empowerment Programme (P-YES), you may want to get yourself updates with events that have been surrounding PYES since the registration for the programme started few months ago using any of the follow past publications below:
- Update on how to solve the network problem on PYES application
- How to solve PYES sign up and activation problem in PYES registration
- PYES network problem is over and PYES is fully back online
- Closing date for PYES registration
- Has PYES shortlisted Names of successful candidate? See answer here.
- PYES office and contacts details
- How To Upload Pyes Guarantor’s Form And Your Documents Successfully
- PYES Registration has closed – See PYES Next Stage Here
If you received PYES mail today, let us know through the comment box below to enable us get you well prepared for the PYES Empowerment Third Stage? Because will are going to be reaching out to you as the update of what to expect in this stage is released by PYES.
QUICK OVERVIEW OF PRESIDENTIAL YOUTH EMPOWERMENT SCHEME (P-YES)
P-YES OPERATION FRAMEWORK:
The scheme is to be administered under the Office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, and coordinated by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Youth and Students Affairs.
Seed Empowerment Tools (SET)
Youth will undergo training and practical skills acquisition programmes in multiple vocations. The beneficiaries will be given Seed Empowerment Tools (SET), which they are expected to grow and further empower other members of their community.
P-YES Seed Incubation Programme
The P-YES Seed Incubation Programme (PSIP) is anchored on the principle of two for one. That is, each of the 774,000 beneficiaries is expected to reproduce at least one beneficiary over a period of 12 months after being empowered with a seed business tool.
MONITORING, COMPLIANCE AND EVALUATION
The execution of the scheme will be monitored by an Impact Assessment, Compliance and Evaluation Monitoring Team. The team has a mandate to ensure that beneficiaries of the scheme operate within the guidelines of the scheme.
The P-YES office has a beneficiary management team to undertake the following:
- Monitor beneficiaries’ usage of empowerment tools.
- Monitor the growth pattern of the business the beneficiary undertakes.
- Ensure that the beneficiary understands and implements the scope of the scheme.
- Ensure that the beneficiary mentors and establishes another person in the business he or she engages in over a period of twelve months from the date of benefiting from the scheme.
Expectations From Beneficiaries
At the end of the training the beneficiaries will be expected to:
- Be productively skillful in chosen areas of vocation.
- Ensure the sustenance of benefits derived from P-YES.
- Mentor other members of their community.
- Ensure all empowerment tools in their care are properly maintained and utilised.
- Ensure knowledge transfer around their communities.
- Beneficiary is expected to display the ability to drive his or her business profitably with clear capacity for growth.
Return on Investments (ROI) Model
The P-YES initiative has developed an ROI model that will be given to every selected beneficiary. The purpose of the ROI model is to help the beneficiaries keep track of their business to ensure profitability.
The tracker also serves as a tool for efficient monitoring and assessment by the P-YES monitoring team.
The programme also has put in place reward schemes for participants who have profitably operated their business over a period of one year so as to add value to their career to enable them become useful asset the their societies and the nation at large.
If you want to monitor our jobs / career update closely, glue to our social channels.
So if you have not followed us on our social media channel, click the links below to either like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter:
Remember; don’t forget to drop an acknowledgement comment if you received P-YES message, so we can help you follow up.
The JobsGivers Team.