Missed SUSDEVI Test? See Second Batch of SUSDEVI online Test
If you missed SUSDEVI test, find the update of second batch of SUSDEVI online test here. You can still write your online test.
SOME OF SUSDEVI QUESTIONS TO BE ADDRESSED AS REGARDS TO MISSED SUSDEVI TEST
- I missed SUSDEVI test, is there second batch for SUSDEVI online test?
- After I missed SUSDEVI test, can I write my test in any other day I like?
- I don’t want to if you missed SUSDEVI test, can you help me with my test date?
- Is SUSDEVI online test for everybody that applied?
- Beside the Second batch of SUSDEVI online test, can my test date rescheduled?
- Is Second batch of SUSDEVI online test only for those who missed SUSDEVI test
- Does SUSDEVI set the same questions or random question?
- How many questions are in SUSDEVI test?
- How many sections will I find in SUSDEVI online test?
- How do I get the web link to SUSDEVI online test?
- The link to SUSDEVI test is not active, what do I do?
- Can I get SUSDEVI online test link outside my exam date?
- I have missed SUSDEVI test, can I still get the web link for SUSDEVI test?
We may not be able to answer all the questions above, but we will answer most of them in this post and address the others in our subsequent post.
- Continuous changes in the test theme.
The theme of the online test will change continuously. From Aptitude and Comprehension Test (two sections, 15 questions each and two essays) to SDGs Learning Test (one section, no essay and 30 questions) to Random Knowledge Test and others. These changes are for quality control reasons.
The basic criteria upon which all candidates are assessed remains the same irrespective of which test a candidate takes.
Hence, it is best not to bother yourself with what others have taken or experienced.
Only concern yourself with the test presented to you and remember to ALWAYS read the instructions (that is where you are told what is expected of you).
- Missed the test/experienced technical difficulty:
If you have missed the test for a genuine reason, do not panic. Another time will be fixed for you to take yours when this current schedule runs out.
This applies to those; who couldn’t get the test link on time; who had technical difficulties on the test website, who were affected by movement restrictions occasioned by municipal elections in some parts of Nigeria; who reported sick; and other legitimate reasons. Those who mistakenly took their test on a wrong date may also be considered.
- Scroll through all SUSDEVI Posts on this website to get several other of your questions answered.
Due to the sheer volume of messages we receive inbox, it is almost impossible to respond to everyone.
Interestingly, over 85 per cent of the questions have already been addressed by previous posts made on this website, just keep visiting JobsGivers portal for more update.
Examples include questions asking for the link to the online test or asking about what date a candidate is scheduled to take the test, and more.
HOW TO GET THE WEB LINK TO THE ONLINE TEST
To get the link to the online test, kindly send an INBOX message containing just your email address and full name to the Facebook Page of Global Standard Tests (available at https://web.facebook.com/globstand/).
Before taking the test, check the schedule to make sure that you are taking it on the exact date fixed for you so that you do not get penalized.
From Monday March 25, 2019, candidates who fail to keep to the schedule will risk outright disqualification.
The schedule and more instructions are available at https://web.facebook.com/notes/lami-pamaren/susdevi-recruitment-stage-two-schedule-and-guideline-for-online-test/422886108522270/
Other Useful Publications:
- Sustainable Development International | Susdevi Aptitude Test Questions Instructions
- SUSDEVI test questions and answers
- SUSDEVI online screening & exam timetable
- SUSDEVI Test has Started Online on SUSDEVI Facebook Page today 23, March 2019
If you missed SUSDEVI test, remember there is a second chance for you to write your test. When the date for the second batch is fixed, we will post it here but if you want us to inform you personally, make sure you click the following links to like our page on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.
After you have either like us on Facebook or followed us on twitter, let us know by writing “FACEBOOK” or “TWITTER” in the comment box below.
The JobsGivers team.